Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bringing Sexy Back: Week 3




Grab button for Bringing Sexy Back!
Given my crappy results from last week, I really felt the need to get my shit together.
 
I mean, I'm only hurting myself from sitting on my ass and shoveling junk food into my mouth. Right? Well... that's mostly true, but when I'm miserable I feel it in my relationships, so I guess it isn't just all about me.
 
Shocking, right?
 
So, I got my shit together and here's what I did. I know it might seem so boring to read through what I did all week, but I really want to see how I made a difference. Or where I went wrong.
 
Thursday: 04/04/2013
 
Caloric Intake:
1229
Calories Burned:
468
Exercise Activities:
Treadmill (45 min), 300 Ab Challenge. Squat Challenge. Day 1
Victories:
Staying within my calories. Working out. Resisting the urge to drink wine, and getting a bottle of water instead.
 
Friday: 04/05/2013
Caloric Intake:
 1283
Calories Burned:
 663
Exercise Activities:
 2.3 mile walk at lunch, Treadmill (33 min), 300 Ab Challenge, Squats
Victories:
 
 
Saturday: 04/06/2013
Caloric Intake:
2100 
Calories Burned:
 103
Exercise Activities:
 Walk in woods.
Victories:
 Made pretty good food choices until dinner. Last minute decision, had to make something quick. Not much of a victory, but at least now I know that I need to be prepared with quick, easy, HEALTHY food.
 
Sunday: 04/07/2013
Caloric Intake:
 1051
Calories Burned:
 438
Exercise Activities:
 Cleaning
Victories:
 Got back on track with calories. A little low, but it is SO hard for me to eat regular meals on the weekends.
 
Monday: 04/08/2013
Caloric Intake:
 1456
Calories Burned:
 606
Exercise Activities:
 Walk at lunch (1 mile), Treadmill (53 min.)
Victories:
 Stayed on track with calories. Went over the 1200, but still had 350 to spare.
 
Tuesday: 04/09/2013
Caloric Intake:
 1343
Calories Burned:
 1384
Exercise Activities:
 Walk at lunch (2 miles), Bikram Yoga (90 min) - yes it does burn that many calories.
Victories:
 Actually making it through Bikram Yoga. I thought I would pass out, or puke, but I didn't. I haven't decided if I love it or hate it, but I will probably go back.
 
Wednesday: 04/10/2013
Caloric Intake:
 1383
Calories Burned:
 625
Exercise Activities:
 Walk at lunch (2 miles), Treadmill (60 min)
Victories:
 Going on the treadmill when I REALLY didn't want to.

And here's the update:
 
 
Unfortunately, not a lb loss, but I'll take the inches. Just have to work harder next week!
 
How did you all do this week? Tell us your progress. Megan and I will be checking them ALL out today!
 
And don't forget...progress pictures next week!



4 comments:

  1. DUDE you did so good this week!!!! I need to try this Bikram yoga. I will likely puke as well but holy hell that's a lot of calories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did amazing this week! So proud of you! And keep up the hard work. And that yoga sounds insane. I think if I did yoga I would have a hard time keeping a straight face the whole time. I just hear some of the names of the poses(is that what it's called?) and I just chuckle. But seriously, awesome job this week! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you focus on the Victories! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with losing inches. And great job for choosing water instead of wine - not easy to do my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...