Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link-up

button
 
I've decided to double post today. Because...well...it is more fun than doing the work I'm actually supposed to be doing right now. Heh. And I love Holly, so, there's that.
 
If you're looking to link-up for Bringing Sexy Back and see how everyone kicked ass this week. You can go here.
 
1. I laughed so hard I cried when... oh geez. This happens all the time. I get hit with a serious case of the giggles over the most random shit. Like the time my mom and I were dying in a store because someone bought a "folding dog crate" and she asked (obviously jokingly) if it was the crate that folded or the dog. We both STILL laugh over it. It is just one of those silly things that gets ya.
2. My high school... was just a way to pass the time. I wasn't huge into "high school is the best time of your life". I graduated early and got the eff out of there ASAP.
3. It really pisses me off... when people just have absolutely no regard for other people. Stupid motorcyclists who pull out in front of you so you almost hit them. Stupid people who let their evil dogs run rampant. Some people just can't see past the end of their nose and don't realize how their actions effect people. I totally love almost hitting and seriously injuring someone at 7:00 AM through no fault of my own. Or running down the street wondering if anyone will hear me yell when the dog attacks us. Ugh.
4. In ten years... I will be well on my way to 40. BOOOO. I hope I have some beautiful babies (ugly ones need not apply...haha. I kid. I kid). A better paying job. I hope Big A is happy in his career, wherever it may take him. I hope I'm happy. And my family is happy and healthy. I got big dreams people.
5. If I could erase one thing... I wouldn't. Sure there are things I wished never happened. There are things I wish I never did. But... they all made me who I am today. And I'm afraid that by erasing one thing it will throw me off my course. And I wouldn't have my wonderful husband, or house, or friends.
6. In 1999...  I was 13. Making stupid choices and liking stupid boys. Oh man. I hope my kids are smarter than me.
7. Honestly... sometimes I seriously wish that I could tell some people to fuck off. Sometimes I hate taking the high road. Sometimes I hate that people say stupid shit and you can't call them out on it because it really isn't worth the fight.
8. To me, Sushi... is disgusting. I gave it the 'ole college try, but dry heaving in a fancy restaurant isn't a good look on anyone, so I decided it wasn't for me.
9. Someone really needs to invent... a way for me to make lots of money with really just doing whatever the hell I want. I swear I would be a much nicer person.
10. The first time I drank alcohol... was a joke. I had a rum and coke. In a little glass. Like an adult would have a little drink after work. Now the first time I got drunk...was a bigger rum and coke. With a 75%-25% ratio (I'll let you guess which was which) and I chugged two of them right in a row. And then I disappeared and no one could find me because they were walking right by me as I was face down on the couch in the dark. Haha. AND I waited until an appropriate time to throw up. I always wait for appropriate times to throw up. No embarrassing puking stories here. And that makes me feel good about myself.
11. The one question I would ask God is... why do good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people?
12. Lindsay Lohan... is legit a hot mess. And honestly, I have no patience for it. You live this glamorous life of fame that YOU wanted. Make all this money and could just set yourself up for life. Instead... you're too busy focusing on your downward spiral. So...way to go. Why don't you just take your money that you would spend on booze, drugs, lawyer fees, etc. and send it to me? I could use the cash and without the money for the booze and drugs, then you wouldn't need the money for the lawyer fees. Problem solved!


That was fun! I might have to check it out again next week! Head on over to Holly's blog and link-up too!!!
 
And if you're looking to link up to Bringing Sexy Back (and don't want to scroll back up to the top) then go here.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha the dog crate! I was the same way in high school. I also graduated early. Motorcycles piss me off and I can basically agree with most of these haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate stupid drivers motorcyclist or in a car. Some times I wish cars were bumper cars and I could just give them a good nudge so that they know they have pissed me off. Too far??! hahah

    I've never tried sushi and have no desire to try sushi. My eating habits are of a 5 year old. If it looks weird fat chance Im going to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. high school was just a time passer for me as well...crazy times, though. thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole post! We have a lot of the same views on High School and Lindsay Lohan, haha! Not so much on the sushi part though, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so now I feel really old. . . in 1999 I was graduating college and you were only 19! Haha! Too funny. Age seems so much wider when you are young and then once people are in their 20s/30s/40s people seem so much more alike. It is kinda weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get past 1999. Because in 1999 when you were 13, I was 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...