Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So What! Wednesday

First of all, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone out in the Blogging community who has prayed or sent good thoughts to those who were effected by the HORRIBLE event that took place on Monday. While I was not personally effected by the events, the fact that it was in my own "back yard" was way too close to home. I know we are all feeling a sense of unsureness and fear for what is to come from this. The love and support that everyone is showing Boston is truly amazing.
 
Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* These are all the water bottles that I cleaned off my nigh stand the other day. There are 13. I know. I bring a bottle of water to bed with me every night. BUT, I don't drink anything other than cold water. Blech. So...it sits there. Sometimes Big A will drink it, other times he makes me combine them all and I have to drink them before I open a fresh bottle. It gets a bit out of control.
 
 
* Big A and I were in a disagreement of when we NEED a shed. I say were, because I won the battle. But, we were talking about it in the truck and I was commenting on all of the houses that DON'T have sheds. To which he replied that they were VERY expensive houses and they probably have people that come do their yard work. So we started a little game of who did and didn't have sheds. Then when I got to my brother's house I saw he had a shed, so I took a picture and sent it to Big A. Heh.

 
* I am extremely, thoroughly, and completely frustrated with the fact that I am working out like crazy, trying to watch what I eat, not drinking a bottle of wine a night and I see NO difference in my weight this week. Ugh. I still have one more weigh in before I have to report, but seriously. It is obnoxious.
 
* Yesterday I spent the day reminding myself that my silly little troubles were just that. Silly. And that so many other people were living with such heartbreak right now. Today...I'm throwing myself into my silly little troubles because after 2 days of constant media coverage my heart can't take anymore right now.
 
* I can't believe that it has been almost a year since this little girl joined this world. Since I waited patiently for the news that she was here. Since one of my best friends became a Mother. Time sure flies and in less than a month she will be a year old. She has grown into quite the fresh cute little girl that we all love. Even Big A is smitten with her!

 
* I want to throw myself on the floor in a tantrum rather than go into the meeting that I'm supposed to go in. And there's just so much MORE coming up. I mean...couldn't we have done all this in the winter? It is supposed to be high 60's today. I want to go out for a walk. I want to be freeeeeeeeee.
 
* I am actually looking forward to going to yoga tonight. I've tried to go a couple times since I went last week and it never worked out. Today is the last day that I could go this week due to plans and I just HAD to go. Thankfully Big A is understanding and letting me push date night back a little bit to go. Although...I don't know if he understands that when I get home I'm going to be exhausted and make him figure out something for dinner. Whoops! Haha.
 
* I was stupidly proud of myself for walking over 15,000 steps yesterday. AND at some points I looked down and saw that the monitor wasn't on...so it was more! My goal was 10,000 and I hadn't hit that yet. So, I'm super pumped. Now...if it would only have ANYTHING to do with my weight. Haha.
 
Alright...that's enough for today. I still need to go eat breakfast and prep for this wonderful meeting. AKA...find a good seat in the back where I can do non-work related things on my computer. Hahaha.
 
Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!
 
Also...don't forget about Bringing Sexy Back tomorrow! And your 4 week progress shots! Spread the word! We have had a couple people linking up but let's get more!!!


5 comments:

  1. That is a lot of water bottles. At least you aren't like Carl who leaves a freaking dusty glass of whatever next to his bed for days on end. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a bad habit of leaving half drank cans of soda all over the house. Now we don't buy soda in cans so that solved that problem. haha. Kristian leaves empty food wrappers and bowls he used for ice cream on his nightstand for days, until I clean it up. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yoga. And my nightstand is a hot mess of bottles too. B gives me dirty looks!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy water bottles! Haha! And 15,000+ steps!! Damn girl! That's awesome! And I understand your frustration on the scale thing. I however have not been able to work out. So I know why mine isn't going down, but you have been working your ass off. I hope you have an awesome weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok that is a lot of water bottles. Maybe at night you should just bring a glass of water to bed. That way you won't waste a whole bottle? Or buy the mini bottles!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...