Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters!
 
Dear Friday, you suck. Seriously. I woke up this morning and immediately hit myself in my OPEN eye with the zipper on my sweatshirt before my feet even touched the floor, had to avoid multiple car accidents because the douchenozzle in front of me jacked on his breaks to let everyone pull out in front of him, and walked into work to the Boss Man saying "I was going to chew you out about something, but I can't remember, so you can look forward to that later". Granted, the last part turned out to be something ridiculous, but still. Eff you Friday. Be NICE!
 
Dear Big A, sometimes I think that you try to be the most annoying person on the face of this planet. And most of the time when you "try" I think you succeed. However, I can't help but laugh at you which only encourages you more.
 
Dear Self, why must you always wait until the last minute to do something. You have a wedding to go to on Saturday and nothing to wear. So, naturally, you should run around like a chicken without ahead on Saturday to find one. Well done.
 
Dear Evan S. from Sprint, getting my hopes up about an early upgrade wasn't nice. Making it seem like it was only going to cost me $36 wasn't nice. Making me ask the same question 12,000 times to finally get the right answer wasn't nice. Then telling me it would really cost me $175 to upgrade early, plus the $36 for the regular upgrade fee, wasn't nice. And THEN telling me that you would pay me for my current phone so it wouldn't be that bad, and THEN telling me you would pay me $13 for my current phone? Totally not cool. Thank you for smashing my dreams.
 
Dear Person Who Has an Alarm Set on Their Phone that Sounds like the Nuclear Melt Down Alarm, please don't leave your desk when your alarm is going to go off soon. We can all hear it and you are nowhere to be found. 
 
Dear Boss Man, you are by far my favorite. However...my old boss used to call me on nice Fridays and tell me to go home early. Maybe you could be like him. Thoughts?
 
Dear Pool, I heart you. So very much. I can't wait until you are all sparkly clean!
 
Dear Blogger, WTF?! Why are you still being weird about uploading pics? Ridiculous.
 
Alright, that's enough fro today. I'm going to try to get though the rest of the day without hurting myself...or getting in trouble.
 
Have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. Eff that guy at Sprint! What an ass! I hate dealing with that crap! And I hope you find a dress tomorrow! And I hope your Friday goes by super fast so that you don't have to deal with all the crap at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wouldn't it be nice to be told to leave early every Fri!? If only!

    That phone guy sucks. Sorry it didn't work out. Have fun at the wedding this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...