Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with my girl Shannon for So What! Wednesday.
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I did my Jillian Michaels' "Shred it with Weights" DVD last night and was feeling all cocky because I was rolling through it no problem. (Fat Kay days meant that I was usually out of breath during the warm-up) and then we got to the squat/jump things and I was like oooooohhh noooooo. And substituted it for something else. I've never been able to complete both rounds. BUT JM says that as long as you keep moving you're good.
 
* I am SO freaking jealous of Jackums GORGEOUS kitchen. Big A and I went over there to check out their new house (which is so freaking cute I can't even stand it) and I wanted to steal all of their stuff. Seriously. They have all brand new appliances in their kitchen. And there's so much room! And STORAGE! Eeeek. So freaking jealous. And sooooooo happy for them!
 
* Despite my happiness (and envy) I am still trying to figure out a way to pick up their house and land and move it closer to me. I KNOW it is only 30 minutes, but I'm already missing her being close to me.
 
* I'm both looking forward to and dreading the month of May. On the one hand I am so excited for warmer weather. The start of Summer. We have SO many fun things to do in May! On the other hand, we have SO many things to do in May. Legit. Something every weekend. Busy, busy, busy. We also have a lot of house projects going too, so that's both tiring, expensive, AND exciting. Hahaha.
 
* I'm legit ITCHING to make a to do list. We have all these projects and things that we need to do around the house and we all know how much I love my to do lists. I just feel like it will help us get on track.
 
* I really need to get my shoe situation under control. They are STILL sitting in the basement in their boxes in the same spot that they were when we moved in almost 5 months ago. I cleaned the rest of the basement, but I don't know where to put my shoes. I want to put them somewhere where I can SEE them so maybe I will actually wear them. Last night, I actually planned an outfit and thought of fun shoes to wear with it. Which is HUGE for me. And then I realized that the shoes were in the basement and I can't be bothered to go down there in the morning.
 
* I am still grossed out by the fact that there was a dead mouse in our toilet when we came back from New Hampshire. Eww. I am soooo glad that Big A was the one who found it. For some reason I was all, go upstairs I need the downstairs bathroom to wash my face (what?). I want to bleach the hell out of the toilet, but I'm too nervous to go up there. What if his mousey friends are waiting to get revenge for the death of their friends? Blech.
 
* I love texting because I HATE talking on the phone, but more often than not I assume that the tone the person I am talking to is texting in is essentially because they are telling me to go fuck myself. I know that's insane and a lot of times it is something simple they say and I read too far into it. Thankfully, I can usually just pretend that I think they are being genuine and roll with it. Other times... I flip and it isn't pretty. We live and we learn, right?
 
* My legs hurt so freaking bad and I LOVE it. That means I worked hard. I never thought that I would appreciate my body hurting. But I know I'm doing some good. I just need to stay on track. I've lost the weight before and I can do it again.
 
Alright lovers. That's enough for today. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!
 
Also, don't forget to come back tomorrow for Megan and I's "Bringing Sexy Back" link-up!

5 comments:

  1. I did the biggest loser power sculpt level 2 & 3 this morning and I actually fell down the stairs because my legs were freaking jello. GRACEFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rocking the workouts! Proud of you! And I say make your list. I am a list person too. I can't do anything without my lists, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some major house projects to complete this summer and May is a super busy month for us too. I know it will get done, but I'm not looking forward to tearing up our yard again to fix some septic issues and to having more drywall mess.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did my post for this and was hoping you'd do one too. I enjoy reading them and have been waiting all day :) I'll admit it!!! Loving the workout thing. We've been working out everyday for the past few weeks and I feel great. Some days are brutal and I dont think I can push myself but I do and feel amazing after. Its amazing what workouts can do to your body. Make a list. I'm a planner/organizer and I cant live without lists. i feel that it de clutters my head. Haha, I totally posted a thing about texting too!! And can I just say I love that you came to New Hampshire!! Just to throw that int here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is funny how people assume that a text/email/msg is in a negative tone - I do that too when I read it! Ha!

    I'd still be grossed out by the mouse too. At least he was dead. Did he fall in - was the seat up?

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...