Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I'm saying So What! if...
 
* I haven't blogged since Friday. I haven't really had anything to say. I figured silence would be better than some fluff post. I've been reading other blogs here and there, but I've also been really busy at work, so that's been hard.
 
* I have this big looming to do list at work and have barely touched it. I have this wonderful personality trait where if I get overwhelmed with something I don't do it. I don't know where to start. Then I wait until the last minute and rush through it. Kind of like right now. With a whole bunch of shit to do before a 9:00 AM meeting and I've done... nada. Well... that's not true. I've prepped everything, I just haven't followed through yet.
 
* I got super excited to with the jeopardy portion of my training the other day. And everyone made fun of me because we thought I broke my bell. Apparently, I get competitive. It happens. I won a fancy new umbrella which helped in the monsoon that occurred yesterday!
 
* I was pissed that I spent so much time cleaning the pool the other day so I could take a dip and right before I was done a huge thunder and lightning storm rolled in. Not only did it kill my swimming dreams, but it blew a whole bunch of shit in the pool, making my cleaning non-existent.
 
* I'm buying a new car and I don't know how I feel about it. I mean, I know it makes good financial sense. I need to get out of my car before it isn't worth anything. BUT, I HATE change. So... there's that.
 
* I'm finally just getting around to changing my name on the rest of my stuff. All I had left was my cell phone and a separate bank account. I needed my marriage license and kept forgetting to grab it. Turns out I had a copy in my desk the entire time. Whoops!
 
* I had so many emails open that it wouldn't let me open or send any more. I keep them open so I don't forget about them, but apparently that's too much for them.
 
* I went all day Monday without getting annoyed at ANYONE. It was a miracle. And a fun little day. It's amazing how much better your day is when people aren't pissing you off. Haha.
 
* I'm curious to see what Aaron Hernandez has to do with this homicide case that they are investigating. Apparently he's not a suspect, but a rental car in his name is somehow associated. Also, his house is amazing and he doesn't live that far away from me. Why aren't we friends?
 
* I would like to go on a shopping spree for new clothes. Except that whole money thing is getting in the way. I hate it when my lack of money gets in the way of my baller lifestyle. BOOOOO.
 
* I would like to fast forward through the next 19 days until I am on Martha's Vineyard with my ass in the sand and a drink in my hand. Wait... isn't that a song? If not, it should be. It's amazing.
 
Alright lovers. I'm out of here for today. Hopefully I'll be back more often, but someone's gotta tell work that they are getting in the way of my blogging. Thanks!
 
Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!


2 comments:

  1. I still haven't changed my name on most of my bills, I have to drive halfway across town to change my name on my cable bill. No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from So What Wednesday!

    Name changing is a bitch. If I ever get divorced I'm keeping my married name. It's just too much.

    --> Me too. "I hate it when my lack of money gets in the way of my baller lifestyle."

    And today is my first post since Friday too.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...