Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

 
Dear Dream Big A, I know it wasn't smart to leave Mr. Fresh in the car with it running while I ran into the store, but you didn't have to talk about how stupid I was and how I deserved for someone to steal my car and my dog. You're not very nice. (Please note that said dream...it was all a dream)
 
Dear Mr. Fresh, I'm really not digging that random growth that you have on your paw. I'm really trying hard to stay away from googling random things, but I would really like to know that you are OK. Let's hope the vet can get you in soon and that you are a good boy and let them look at it.  You're breaking my heart little man. Please be OK.
 
Dear Rainy Day, you don't really help the whole getting out of bed thing. Especially when I could be home in bed snuggling with my doggie watching Lifetime movies. Which I think is definitely what I he needs.
 
Dear Nail Lady, I'm not impressed with the job you did last time. I still have scabs from you making my cuticles bleed, the outline of the nails looked like a child painted them, and one of my nails is broken halfway down, which is going to feel SUPER when it finally breaks. I'm bummed that you suck, but I don't get a choice of who I get when I go in. :(
 
Dear Weekend, never leave me.
 
Dear Work, I have no desire to do you anymore. BUT... I would still like to get paid. Pleaseandthankyou!
 
Dear People, does no one say bye on the phone anymore? Seriously. I hate talking on the phone as much as the next person, but C'MON! Just say bye!
 
Dear Sprint, I am SO excited that I am FINALLY eligible for a new phone next week. Although... now I'm all nostalgic about my phone. Eh... I'll get over it. I need phone suggestions people!
 
Dear Internet, you know I couldn't avoid looking up what Doggie's problem could be. I would like to A) say fuck you for having every single result come up be about cancer. But... B) have none of them look even remotely like what he has, so thank you. Everything I'm seeing/reading is leaning towards skin tag. Let's hope it is something that simple and easily fixed.
 
Dear Self, do NOT go home sick. You are not sick. You are just lazy and want to go home. Stop telling people you don't feel good. Although... now you don't really feel good. SEE! Karma is a bitch. If you actually get sick then I am punching you in the face.
 
Dear Pool, I'm so excited that whatever issue you have is over. You are so nice and clear and clean. I wish I had looked into your problem sooner because it took me about 5 seconds and about $10 dollars to fix you. Now you are pretty. Just in time for it to be rainy and freezing. BOOOO.
 
Dear Weather, I am SO glad that it is no longer 1,000 degrees out. However, I'm sure we could come up with some middle ground to this bullshit. I drove home with the heat on in my car last night. I slept in a sweatshirt. This is craziness. Figure it out.
 
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! I will be spending it doing absolutely nothing because I have NO plans and I am so excited about it!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am also in no mood to work today. I would love to go home and lay in bed watching Lifetime movies all day as well :) Hope Mr. Fresh is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my iPhone and have sprint as well. Hope all is well with the pup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love Friday letters, and yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mr. Fresh is doing okay. It is always so hard when something is wrong with them and you have no clue what it is!

    And yay about the phone! I hope you get a new one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I hope Mr. Fresh's paw is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracking up on the do not go home sick part!! i am always so tempted to do that hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...