Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm Baaaaaaaaack

Hello Lovers! Long time no talk!
 
I'm back from a FAR too short vacation. Which is ridiculous since it is the longest vacation I've had in about 10 years!
 
I'm back to a world of shit at work AND home, so it's like I never even left! I'm already dreaming of getting out of here soon! I just don't know when!
 
Martha's Vineyard was amazing. As always. I didn't get to do everything that I wanted to do, which was such a bummer, but it happens. Every year I feel like I don't do enough. Time just flies by I suppose.
 
I'm catching up on about 8 BILLION e-mails so I'll just leave with you a piss poor picture collage of the 14 pictures I took the entire week I was there. Yep. 14. That's it. None of them are even of PEOPLE. Just our dog and scenery! Haha
 
1. Cool pirate ship boat. 2. View from the car deck on the Ferry. 3. A depressed Border Collie on our way home. 4. & 5. BEACH. 6. Doggie's Welcome to MV picture we sent to Big A. 7. & 8. Beach. Duh. 9. & 10. Pictures from the Artisan Fair that my mom and I went to. 11. More beach (this was seriously ALL I did). There's apparently no 12 and I'm not fixing it... 13. The Artisan Fair. 14. Find that Border Collie. Living the Doggie Dream on the Island!

6 comments:

  1. Can we go on a joint MV trip next year so you and me and our men and our dogs can all be BFFL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you had an amazing time on your Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place for a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Sounds like you had a relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!! Vacations never seem long enough. Good luck catching back up on life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time :)

    p.s. Love that it looks like the dog went on vacation and you guys stayed home. All my vacation pics are the same lol

    Jen
    Jen.amile.amemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...