Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So What! Wednesday

 
Linking up with Shannon for "So What! Wednesday".
 
This week I'm saying So What! if...
 
* I can't remember the last time I posted. I've written a lot, but have yet to hit publish. Eh. Summer slump. We will all be better Bloggers in the Fall/Winter.
 
* I think "The Conjuring" was pretty much one of the most scary movies I've ever seen in my life. It was just so eerie and spooky. The whole bloody massacre thing I can handle, it's the whole ghost thing that gets me.
 
* I am absolutely starving, but if I wait until 9:00 AM, I can steal food from a meeting so I'm suffering. Food is expensive! I mooch when I can.
 
* I almost called out of work today because I was so tired. Honestly, if this was yesterday, when it was POURING rain, I would have. Nothing like catching up on your sleep on a nice rainy day.
 
* I've all but given up on the whole working out thing. It's been a thousand degrees out. Please explain to me how and when I would exercise. Although, it's been pretty nice lately so I'm trying to bribe KG into going for a walk with me at lunch.
 
* I started a "to do" list for the house last week and it looks like I only got to item 4 on the kitchen... which was the room I started on. Whoops. Some day. I think once I complete the to do list then I have to actually do shit on the to do list, and that's just too much for me. Haha.
 
* I get super annoyed when people are visiting here for a meeting or something and they are super loud and disruptive in the office. Honestly, dude, this is our place, don't be yelling down the hallway. Don't be banging on walls and cubes. Don't slam the doors on the copy machine because you can't figure out which is Tray 2 (uhh...duuuh...the second one?!). Go home.
 
* The only way  that I can usually start to stand someone who annoys the piss out of me is if I meet someone who is even  more annoying. Chances are I won't grow immune to your bullshit. Chances are I won't be able to tolerate you with time. BUT... if I find someone who bothers me more? Then, you're in. For now. Until you bother me again.
 
* If I have a negative patience level lately. Seriously, I start off annoyed with the possibility of bullshit. So when it happens, I'm all set. Which I think means it is time for me to go back into hiding for awhile. I usually make it to Fall before that happens... apparently not this year. Whoops. If you need me, I'll be at my house... until Spring...
 
* My house is a complete disaster and I just cleaned it the other day and have been home for about 2.5 seconds since then. I don't know how it happens, but if anyone wants to pay for me to regularly have a house cleaner then I'm yours for life. Seriously. I will bury a body for you if need be. (Juuuuust kidding, Down at Fraggle Rock in no way condones murder or the disposal of dead bodies)
 
* Now I'm worried that a house cleaner will show up with a note on where to bury a body. Eek!
 
* I don't know what I would do if I had a job where I couldn't email with my friend and IM with my mom. It would be dreadful.
 
* Whenever I say things like dreadful, terrible, etc. I say it in an English accent.
 
Alright, that's enough for today. It's free food time bitches! Happy Hump Day!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Bah! Blogging is SO much harder in the summer! Far less inspiration or something! Geesh! I hear ya! That and it seems like the got weather makes my brain melt and not make me want to write! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see The Conjuring so bad. It gets the scary seal of approval?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summertime makes blogging difficult to stick with. I think it's perfectly normal to NOT post everyday in the summer.

    I don't do scary movies nor do I know what movie you are talking about and that still gave me chills reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Conjuring?! Oh my gosh! I refuse to even go see it. I know I would be pissing my pants through the whole movie and then would be paranoid as shit when I got home, haha! I don't do well with those types of movies!

    And I am right there with ya on the working out thing. It has been so freaking hot that by the time I would drive to the gym I would already be drained, so I just don't go, haha!

    Hope your free food was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard The Conjuring is super scary, I won't see it, or any scary movie to be honest. Makes my husband sad because he loves scary movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been way too hot for working out outside. You have a pass. Haha. I got a free month to a gym and I've been trying to go but haven't been as good as I should. Ugh! It is so hard b/c there is so much other fun stuff to do in summer. Swim! That is a good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more with items 7-9.. why do people have to be so annoying at work? Nobody wants to be there, so lets all just shut up and do our jobs so we can go home, k?! Geez.

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...