Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Catching Up

Oh heeeeeeey!
 
Remember me?
 
Yeah, I know. I suck.
 
I blame it on the fact that I've been EXTREMELY lame lately and therefore have NO material for the blog. I wish I had some crazy stories for you, but the most exciting thing that's happened to me is a dream about me being friends with Snoop Dogg and Marilyn Manson and being at one of their concerts.
 
You know... because they would totally have a concert together?
 
My brother had a dream that I had a rhinoceros and a velociraptor (sidenote...I spelled rhinoceros wrong originally, but apparently spelled velociraptor correctly... priorities people) as pets and he was surprised that they were well trained.
 

 
Uh... duh Brother. It is irresponsible to have an untrained rhinoceros and velociraptor. Silly.
 
So apparently in dream world, I'm still the cat's meow... in the real world.... naaaaaah.
 
I spent a good portion of a day last week "decorating" a coworkers cube with creepy pictures of the doll Annabelle from the movie the Conjuring. We had both seen the movie and she started it by putting a whole bunch of toy vans around my desk and saying it was her. So, I finished it.

Isn't she creepy?
 
Sorry for all the X's. Can't have you knowing where I work. Heh.
 
I've been trying to be a productive member of society, but let's be honest... it just isn't happening lately. Sometimes I just get super excited when I actually make dinner! Which I probably wouldn't if I never got hungry... that one is more out of necessity. But the laundry doesn't HAVE to be done. (Case in point, I've washed and dried the same 3 loads twice... rather than fold them and put them away...whoops!)
 
Big A and I decided that we are going to start getting our asses in gear and working on the upstairs part of the house in September. I'm looking forward to that. It shouldn't be a ridiculous amount of work... like say...stripping wallpaper...but it will take some time and money. I'm a little worried about it draining our savings, but we need to get it done. It is no good to us to have an entire portion of the house that we don't use. Ya know.
 
I also want to start getting the wood trim in the house painted. I really think that it will make a HUGE difference in the look and feel of the house. Hopefully it won't be too much work. I've been looking into ways to make it a little easier/quicker without sacrificing the quality and it looks like deglosser is my best bet. So, we will see how that goes.
 
It's been a little chilly here lately. I don't know where our Summer weather went, but it looks like we are dipping quickly into Fall. Which sucks when you have a pool. Still need to maintain it, but don't get to use it. I need HOT weather to be in a pool, and this shit isn't cutting it. I know I was over the heat, but maybe, just maybe, we could have a little more Summer before we jump into Winter? What do you say New England?
 
In football news, the Patriots have their first preseason game on Friday. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this season. I mean, some MAIN players are gone and I'm not sure how Tebow is going to work his way into this mix. With Welker on another team, Gronkowski out indefinitely, and Hernandez switching his uniform to an orange jumpsuit, it isn't looking that good. Should be an interesting season for sure, but I'm doubting it will be up to our normal standards.
 
And that's all the mindless rambling that I have today. I figured I should post something so no one thought I was dead or something. I've been reading everyone's blogs, but not really commenting much, so I guess I should try and get better at that too. Ya know... before I have like 1 Follower!

7 comments:

  1. OMG you creepster with that Annabelle doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those pictures of your office are HIlarious! You and your coworker certainly have a good sense of humor. I dont' think I could tolerate seeing that movie - especially not in the theaters.

    How is it almost football season already?!?! Where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doll is HORRIBLE. One night we had a buddy at our house and he got hammered drunk. I had an old plastic (naked) doll that was about 3' 11". We buckled her into his passenger seat and hours later when he got ready to lineage, his tires skreached and he shit himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not happy about the cooler temps. I want hot weather for the rest of Aug!!!

    Cool dreams! Maybe don't drink so much before bed. Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wait till you're pregnant someday, those dreams will seem like nothing! I had one last night about taking Michael Jordan to a Hootie and the Blowfish concert.....and some of the others are just so bizarre and sexual!

    I'm over this fall like weather too! My brother got a pool and I haven't gotten my pregnant booty in there once!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha! I like how you and your coworker roll! And a velociraptor and rhino?! Bad ass! I hope the Patriots are good this year. Even though I am a Broncos fan, I am pulling for them. Okay, maybe only because Tebow is on your team, but still, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no intentions of seeing that movie, but that picture of the doll creeped me the eff out!! If I can't sleep tonight you are to blame!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...