Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for another So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I'm saying So What! if...
 
* I thought that yesterday was Friday. At least, I was hoping yesterday was Friday. Instead... I realized it was Tuesday and was thoroughly disappointed.
 
* I get so annoyed when people at work comment on what I'm eating. Yes people, it is my food, I know what I'm eating. So, I started doing it to other people. And this one guy was like "why are you always interested in my food" and I wanted to say "Uhhh... yeah EXACTLY!" but he still didn't get it.
 
* I have a picture of Big A and Mr. Fresh on my desk and it has been there for the past 3 years, except I just noticed that Big A's jeans in the picture are super dirty. Eww. People must think I don't wash his clothes.
 
* I decided that I was going to give myself one task a day so that I felt like I accomplished something and yesterday was my first day. Except that I didn't even come up with something to do, let alone DO anything. Whoops!
 
* My patience level for people is pretty much non-existent lately. It seems like the common theme is people complaining about the same situations over and over again without actually doing anything to change them. Do something. Or don't complain. (This is to no one in particular, so don't speculate)
 
* I've been trying to schedule meetings for someone and they constantly change their mind or decide that they won't be here. That's fine. Do whatever you want. But stop having me chase around a meeting that you obviously don't want to have. Also, please explain to me how I am supposed to know ANY of that if it isn't on your calendar? Last time I checked, I wasn't a mind reader. Sometimes I think that people underestimate my job and how much it actually takes to get shit done. Throw me a bone here.
 
* I'm so grumpy today that I want to punch kittens. Big A decided it was a good night to stay up late and I was pretty much awake until midnight. And then he was loud this morning so I was wide awake 10 minutes before my alarm went off. He's not my favorite person today.
 
* I have a large to do list, but Boss Man is at a big meeting and hasn't answered any of my emails. So, I can't do anything about any of it. Fun fun fun. I should just go home.
 
* I still want nothing to do with the pool. It isn't warm enough to go in it, so why the hell do I have to take care of it? Ugh. I'm all done.
 
Alright... I'm all done for today. I should keep my grumpiness to myself. And I promise, I won't punch any kittens.
 

3 comments:

  1. Punch kittens? ha ha! I hear ya! Just now I got mad at Ryan when I went for breakfast. He why I was putting the dishwasher on. I pretty much did a 360 and started bitching at him about at least doing it! ha ha! It was so stupid but I couldn't stop myself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't punch the kittens, haha! Sorry people aren't cooperating. I hate when that happens. I hope your day gets better and I hope the rest of your week flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since I've been pregnant I have zero patience for people.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...