Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
First of all, I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Shannon and her fabulous family! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby James and hear all about it! Thinking of you!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* This whole working Monday through Friday thing doesn't work for me. I could probably do one or two days, otherwise, I need to be somewhere else. Why haven't I won the lottery yet?!?! I should probably start playing the lottery if I want to win.
 
* Moving to Canada or North Carolina or somewhere far far away doesn't seem like a bad idea sometimes. Although, I'm sure we would just find a whole new set of crazy there. So we might as well stay here.
 
* I finally cleaned the pool on Saturday and it was like a comedy show trying to get all of the damn frogs out of the pool. Seriously, there was like a billion of them. And they are sneaky. The ones that get into the skimmer are the worst because you can only get at them by turning the pump on and getting them into the basket, BUT you run the risk of them jumping out and getting underneath the basket and getting sucked into the pump. It is EXHAUSTING. By the time I got the damn frogs out I was spent.
 
* I am so incredibly sad that I forgot my lunch at home today. I made such a yummy dinner and it took everything in my power not to eat the whole thing. The only thing that saved me was looking forward to having it for lunch today. Except halfway down my 8 thousand mile street I realized I forgot it. Ugh. Maybe Big A will bring it to me if I ask him nicely.  I neeeeeeeeeeed it.
 
* I can finally buy a new phone, but I'm too cheap to do so. The one I want is $200, which seems ridiculous to me. Apparently, that's how much phones cost now. But don't worry, they will give me $10 for my old phone, so I guess $190 isn't that bad. WHAT?!
 
* I'm looking forward to Fall. I LOVE Fall. I mean, Summer was fun, but if it isn't going to be hot, then bring on Fall. Campfires, hot chocolate, snuggling under blankets, trees changing colors. Let's do this!
 
* I drank the kool aid and got into the Candy Crush game. I know, it's terrible. But there is nothing like the satisfaction of beating a level that you have been stuck on for days! I mean... my house is a mess, but I'm busting through those levels. Haha.
 
* I found out one of my old favorite blogs went private when I thought she just stopped writing. And now I think it is too weird to be like "hey, remember when we used to comment back and forth a year ago, let me stalk your life again" so I'm a bit sad. Ahhh well.
 
* N and I watched Evil Dead on Monday and it wasn't really what I was expecting. It was more gross than scary. And my scary movie stomach just ain't what it used to be. Apparently I'm getting old.
 
* I get daily emails from Edible Arrangements and I just want to order myself one SO bad. I LOVE Edible Arrangements. Well... I love chocolate covered fruit. Want to know the way to my heart? Send me an Edible Arrangement.
 
Alright, that's enough for today. I'm going to try to post more often now that I have this whole Blogger thing figured out. I couldn't change ANYTHING in a post. If I wanted to add something or change something, it wouldn't let me edit anything. It was annoying. Which led to a bunch of saved drafts, but no posting. Ugh. Sometimes Blogger pisses me off.  

6 comments:

  1. Its always sad when fav blogs become private. Two of mine stopped writing, (they are still not private though)

    I can NEVER watch horror movies. Iam scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read a girl who writes on Open Diary. I actually reached out to her and she remembered me! You should email that girl, I'm sure she would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started playing Candy Crush a few weeks ago and I am so addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the candy crush addiction! it can be soooo frustrating though ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there is a Boston Bloggers event in Cambridge on Tues - you should come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post just showed up in my feed today! Thanks Blogger! Candy Crush is so addicting! I have been stuck for weeks on a level and I am going nuts, haha! And I agree! Let's bring on Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...