Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I was supposed to work on the pool last night (or do anything productive) and instead I ended up passing out on the couch for two hours. Whoops. Shit happens. Apparently I was tired.
 
* I stole the most delicious pastry from a meeting yesterday. I don't know whose meeting it was, or if they were willing to share, but I took it and I don't regret it. I did share though. That thing was HUGE.
 
* Boss man showed me the huge house he is building in NC and I told him it was too big. And then he told me that Big A and I could do stay there anytime we want, and I told him I loved him. Haha.
 
* I felt so cool checking something off the "house to do" list. Too bad it was just ordering curtains for the living room. And they are t he wrong size. Whatever, I'll exchange them.
 
* I'm just NOW realizing that I could have just gone to the store and bought the curtains. Which means I could have used my 20% off coupon AND saved on shipping. Sometimes my laziness cost me money and that upsets me.
 
* I eat peanut butter on an English muffin every morning for breakfast and every morning I get the peanut butter EVERYWHERE. Last week I even got it in my eye. It was terrible.
 
* I'm all excited because everyone is saying how cute my hair looks today and it is really the product of not brushing it and just spraying it with hairspray. Haha.
 
* I'm just over Summer. It isn't hot enough to swim, so being on Fall. Even the leaves agree. They've already started turning a little!
 
Alright, short and sweet today. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

5 comments:

  1. How the hell do you get peanut butter in your eye?? I just can't figure it out!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister steals snacks from different groups at her work all the time. She is a sweets addict. She rarely knows whose they are, but she is also helping herself hahah Good thing she is scared of elevators and climbs 14 flights of stairs everyday!

    I hate when I could have saved money if I would have thought about buying something a little harder first. Drives me nuts!

    Peanut butter in the eye. hmmm sounds painful and messy hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut Butter in your eye? That does not sound fun! And if your curtains are too long, you can just fold them up and make your own hem. I did that with ours and then just hid it with the couch in front of it, haha! And I agree! Bring on Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the pb and english muffin thing for breakfast for awhile too.. I agree, WAY too messy!

    How is Mr. Fresh's paw doing?

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness peanut butter in your eye?! What a way to start the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...