Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Letting the Cat out of the Bag...

So... things have been quiet around here.
 
Which is pretty much an understatement because if it hasn't been some link-up post where I don't really have to think up any original ideas myself... then I haven't posted.
 
There's been a lot going on that has been taking a lot of my thoughts and I didn't want to post about it.
 
It's pretty hard to come up with anything that seems remotely important enough to post when THE most important thing on your mind is the one thing you can't talk about.
 
I mean... I could have told you guys about how it was cold the other day so I was looking for my socks and shoes and couldn't find them because it had been so long since I had worn them.
 
Wouldn't that have been amazing?
 
Yeah. Exactly. So I spared you the fluffy crap until I was ready to talk.
 
And now... I'm ready.
 
You see... big things are happening around these parts.
 
I'll let the picture do the talking...
 
 
Yeah... it's a pretty big deal.
 
I wish that I could have come up with some amazing, creative, exciting way to share it, but I think the news is pretty exciting itself. But then again, I'm biased.
 
Things have been going pretty well and I'll get more into the details at another time, but we are super excited. Terrified. Nervous. Anxious. Yes. But excited as well.
 
So... like I said... big things happening over here. BIG things!
 
Phew... it feels SO good to finally let that all out. I've been posting a bit on my other blog, but it was getting to be too much going back and forth so I stopped.
 
So... hopefully I'll be back now. Hopefully. :)


13 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm SOOO excited!! You both are wonderful and there's no doubt you'll be amazing parents. That picture is the perfect way to announce it. You could totally print it once you have a picture of this precious baby. That would be so nice! Just saying :) The onsie, on my gosh! I love the ones with sayings like these. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEE!!!!! Such great news and so awesome that the cat is out of the bag now! Congrats Momma and Papa to be (big brother too!)! Can't wait to follow along in your journey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it's a blogging baby boom! I'm due in January and have seen several other bloggers announce their pregnancies too!!! CONGRATS!!!! It's such an exciting and nerve-wracking thing! Feel free to email me for advice and you'll have to start posting bumpdates too :) Squeeeee so exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Congratulations!!! Such wonderful news. Hope you are feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY GIRL YAY!!! so happy for you x one bagillion! WOO HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatttt??!? :) :) YAY!! SO SO happy for you guys! Now I have found out tonight that 2 of my favorite bloggers are going to be first time moms early next year! Congratulations. This is awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congrats! Wasn't expecting that news! So exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA CONGRATULATIONS!!!! welcome to the "new-mamas-to-be" club, so excited and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!!I've been out of blog land for the past week or so- so sorry this is late :)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...