Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
First of all, I just want to say thank you so much for your sweet comments yesterday. Big A and I are super excited. It's a big change, and a bit nerve-wracking, but we are ready as we will ever be. We just can't wait for March to be here. (But not too fast... I've got lots of things to do)
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* The pool is gross. I just don't care anymore. NOW do you see why I couldn't be bothered to clean it? I spent every afternoon passed out on the couch (involuntarily, might I add) because it was literally exhausting to just exist. We are closing it this weekend and I am SO excited. Haha.
 
* If I ate three popsicles last night. I've been craving fruits and veggies and cold things, and milk. Oh the milk. Last night I needed a popsicle immediately and realized we had some left over from a party. It was the best thing I've ever had. I think it is what I had been looking for the whole time. So I needed three. One of each color. Haha.
 
* I begged and pleaded with Big A about getting a new coffee table and he finally agreed and then I actually measured how big it would be... and decided that I think it is too small. I mean, I know the stuff we have now is a little big, but we are used to big. This is small. Ugh.
 
* I was so excited thinking that I was going to be the only one in the office today. And then people started to show up. Booooo! Go home people.
 
* If I still can't believe that Kristen is having twins! Eek! Twins!!! I couldn't be happier for her, Kent, and Smith!
 
* I'm annoyed that there are no meetings today because I need butter for my toast. Usually the meetings have food and I can steal whatever I need. But nothing today. So now I have to go ask the woman I don't like if I can have some of her butter. Or go steal some from the cafeteria, but that involves two sets of stairs. Oh the drama!
 
* Big A and I spent the entire long weekend together and now we kind of miss each other. I know... it's nauseating, but at least we still like each other after this long.
 
* I can't believe that our anniversary is SUNDAY. As in THIS Sunday. As in 4 days from now! Eek! I feel like it was only yesterday that we were in all the wedding madness. Now it has been a year, we have a house, we are having a baby. Holy shit! We did a lot our first year! Haha.
 
* I have this project that I'm supposed to be working on and I'm stalling. I did a big portion of it, but now I'm onto the next big portion of it and IDON'TWANTTO. But, I have a meeting on it on the 10th, so I should probably get my ass moving. Bahhumbug.
 
Alright lovers. That's all for today.  Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

7 comments:

  1. "I'm annoyed that there are no meetings today because I need butter for my toast." if that's not a Wednesday comment, nothing is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our anniversaries are onnly 4 days away! This year has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom and stepdad are closing the pool on the 11th. I'm not ready for pool time to be over! We had family over Monday. I was the last one in the pool on a raft in the corner with the last bit of sunshine. I can't get enough. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the September wedding anniversaries are coming up! Hard to believe that all my blogger friends have been married for a year and lots of us are having babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your 1 year anniversary. I'll be thinking of you as I'm walking 50 miles!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts! I am always cracking up at your So What's! I think my favorite is the butter or the popsicles. Can't really decide between the two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started following Kristen's blog and read her story about finding out she's having twins..so crazy and so exciting!! Happy early anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...