Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bumpdate: 16 Weeks


October 1st – 7th, 2013
 
So what has been going on this week?
We are getting started on working on the upstairs. My mom and I cleared out the office downstairs and then Big A and I moved all of the boxes that were upstairs to the office. Pa Dukes starts the demo today hopefully!
How far along?
16 Weeks.
 
Maternity Clothes?
Eh. Sort of. I’m still wearing normal pants with the Belly Band. I can button them, I just prefer not to. I’m wearing some maternity shirts, but that’s just because they are plain t-shirts and I like them. A lot of my stuff still fits. Differently. But still fits.
 
Stretch Marks?
Nope. Keeping a close eye out though. I’ve been slacking on the oil so I need to get back into it.
 
Movement?
A little here and there. It’s strange. I was talking about how weird it feels, but I definitely get nervous when I don’t feel it for awhile. I know it is still early to feel it all the time, but given everything we went through before, I’m a bit nervous sometimes.

Food cravings?
Milk, popsicles, and we added peanut butter on apples this week. Yum. Big A and I joke that he is getting all of the pregnancy cravings. I’m not eating all that different. I DO need to make sure that I eat more veggies though.

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
No. Thank GOD!

What I miss:
Alcohol. A waist line. Ya know. Same ‘ole same ‘ole.

Symptoms?
Some heartburn here and there. Still super stuffy. The bloody noses have stopped though, thankfully. I still get out of breathe easy too, but I’ve been trying to take it easy.

Best moment this week?
Getting the upstairs started. Getting closer to finding out what the gender is.

Workouts:
I’ve been trying to walk more. And I bought a prenatal yoga DVD too, I haven’t tried it yet. I know, I know. I need to get moving.

Gender:
We find out October 23rd!!! 15 days!!!

Sleep?
Not too bad. I still rarely wake up to pee which is nice, but I can’t make it too long in the morning.

What I'm looking forward to?
Our gender ultrasound! I’m registering the Saturday after we find out, so I can’t wait for that either.
I really need to stop taking these pictures last minute and looking terrible in them.
 
Linking up with Kristin over at Busy Bee!

6 comments:

  1. Aww you can really clearly see a bump this week! You are too cute! I CANNOT wait 15 more days to know what you are having!! Are you going to announce the name too or keep it a secret? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peanut butter and apples...yum! Can't wait to hear what you are having in just 15 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long, not long and you will know what you are having. How exciting!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have this adorable little bump! Awwwwww! And you look great! I love your pictures! I am still in love with that damn chalkboard! And how exciting that the work on your upstairs is finally beginning! Yay! And I am so anxious to find out what you are having that I can't even imagine how anxious/excited you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How in the world did I miss this?! Congrats!! Cant wait for the gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...