Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bumpdate: 17 Weeks


October 8th – 14th, 2013
 
So what has been going on this week?
Working on the upstairs still. Started planning the baby shower.
 
How far along?
17 Weeks.
 
Maternity Clothes?
Ehhh…still sort of. I can wear most of my normal clothes, plus the belly band. I have some maternity jeans coming from Zulily, so we will see how I like those. I don’t really need to, but I could see them being more comfortable.
 
Stretch Marks?
Nope. Keeping a close eye out though. I’ve been slacking on the oil so I need to get back into it.
 
Movement?
A little here and there. It’s strange. I was talking about how weird it feels, but I definitely get nervous when I don’t feel it for awhile. I know it is still early to feel it all the time, but given everything we went through before, I’m a bit nervous sometimes. Same as last week.
 
Food cravings?
Nothing really this week. I bought honey roasted peanuts yesterday because I saw them and they were on sale. Big A is convinced that this is because of the baby and not because I’m an impulse buyer who loves a good deal. Haha.
 
Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Nope!
 
What I miss:
Alcohol. A waist line. Ya know. Same ‘ole same ‘ole.
 
Symptoms?
Heartburn has subsided a little bit. I still get dizzy and out of breath easy.
 
Best moment this week?
Finding out that the fact that I’m not absolutely loving being pregnant 100% is totally normal. I talked with a few Mom friends of mine and they all felt the same way. I feel a thousand times better.
 
Workouts:
Still haven’t tried that DVD. I suck. Haha. I am walking more which is good, but I get out of breath so easy it makes me nervous so I usually don’t stray too far from home since I’m usually home alone when I go.
 
Gender:
We find out October 23rd!!! 8 days!!! SOOOOOO close!
 
Sleep?
It’s hit or miss. Sometimes I sleep awesome, sometimes I don’t. I’m usually pretty all over the place with my sleep patterns though, so this isn’t anything new.
 
What I'm looking forward to?
Our gender ultrasound! I’m registering the Saturday after we find out, so I can’t wait for that either.
I was going to take a picture when I was all cute and dressed up for the wedding, but I'm a slacker and didn't have my board done. So... another week where I look questionable. Sad.
 
Linking up with Kristin over at Busy Bee!
 


8 comments:

  1. Only 8 more days?? AH! I can't stand it!! I REALLY want to know that I can't even imagine how anxious you must be!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude your turnip is so sadface...what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! I found you on the link up! Finding out the sex is SO exciting!

    H & M has adorable maternity and baby clothes. I have a $50 giveaway today if you'd like to enter @ youmeandcapri.com - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that little bump! So cute! I can't believe that it is only 8 days until you found out what you are having! Crazy! It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EIGHT DAYS?? WHOOP!! Hope you like your pants from Zulily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you doing anything fun to reveal the gender??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not loved every moment of pregnancy and I feel like that is totally normal. Can't wait to hear the gender :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...