Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So What! Wednesday

First of all, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the congrats for our Baby Boy! We are so excited to be having a son. I think Big A and I were both a little nervous it would be a girl, but I think we would have been just fine either way. With that being said, we are SO excited to be having a boy!
 
Also, in super exciting news...my cousin had her absolutely GORGEOUS Baby Girl yesterday. Our babies are going to be super BFFs and I can't wait for them to play together. Congrats Kare on the beautiful little one! I am so happy for you and B-man and I can't wait to see how awesome you guys are at being parents!
 
Alright...moving on...
 
Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I considered not going to work today. Our precious little puppy has been roaming the bedroom at night and early in the morning. I've been up since 4:30 this morning and I finally kicked him out at 5:30. And then cried because I was so tired and just wanted to sleep, but I was wide awake and my head hurt, and I felt bad that I locked the dog out of the bedroom. I convinced myself that there would be colder, lazier days that I would prefer to stay at home. So here I am...exhausted.
 
* I'm already done registering. I figured the sooner I get it over with the better. And now I can research more things and add them as I need to. Or, I can consider myself done and just relax. (Heh, good one)
 
* I put my coffee WAY behind me on my desk because I was worried that in my tired state I might accidentally knock it over onto my computer. And I almost just karate chopped the damn thing. Apparently, nothing is safe from me today.
 
* I am on a hunt for non-latex chalkboard paint for the nursery furniture because I would rather look forever and pay more money than let someone else do it. Nothing like being stubborn.
 
* I would just like March to be here. I mean, I know that we have a lot to do, but I just want to meet our little guy!
 
* I haven't bought any candy for Halloween and I don't even plan on being home for it. I'm not sure how many kids we get, but since we are new in the neighborhood, I don't want to be "that house" so I plan on putting some out, but I can't stand the thought of being home and listening to the dog bark every time someone comes to the door.
 
* I just whined loudly when I looked at the clock and realized that it was only 9:30. I mean, seriously? It should be like, 12:00 PM.
 
* I would literally go ANYTHING to not be stuffed up anymore. Every day for the past month or two, I've been stuffy and sneezy. It's terrible. I'm so over it. I don't have any other symptoms so I'm sure it is just a pregnancy thing, but I want to breathe again!
 
* I'm super excited that there are only 29 days until Thanksgiving. 51 days until my birthday. 56 days until Christmas. AND 63 days until the New Year. Let's get this show on the road!
 
* Sometimes I wish that I had magical powers and I could just snap my fingers and the upstairs of the house would be done. (Without paying for it of course) And then maybe I would add in a master bedroom...with a master bath that had a Jacuzzi tub. I always wished that I could be like Sabrina the Teenage Witch and use my magic all the time.
 
That's all for today. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link-up!

3 comments:

  1. What are you wanting to do with the chalkboard paint? Just a wall or do you have a specific project in mind? Congrats to your Cousin on her little girl! How exciting! And I am excited for December to get here!!! I love Christmas and it's Birthday month!!!!!! Can't wait! Have a great day and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im tired and clumsy today too. I just tried to cut a potato in half with my fork and instead splashed beef broth all over my desk and face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, I feel you on being exhausted! I remember crying at night when I was pregnant because I just wanted to sleep but I COULDN'T! Not saying it gets easier to have sleepless nights when you have your baby, but at least you get to snuggle him in your arms!
    I was stuffed up, too. My husband would tell me just to take nyquil to clear up my nose and knock me out at night. I almost knocked him out for saying that to me. Did he think I ENJOYED being miserable?! It didn't sink in that I couldn't take meds almost until my due date, HA!
    I registered at like 17 weeks then added on once we found out we were having a girl and kept adding as I kept researching :) Best idea!
    So if I did my math right (I can't count on my mommy brain, it's that bad!) Your birthday is December 20th?? That Mia's birthday so of course I love that day :) Did you hate having your birthday so close to Christmas? I'm kind of stressing about it because I want to make Mia's birthday totally special for her, and I want Christmas to be special and separate from her birthday as well! You know what I'm saying?

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...