Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I had a quick easy (relatively healthy) dinner planned for last night but I was exhausted and ordered subs instead. I literally could not keep my eyes open. And my sub sucked. So, that was fun. Big A came home and I had fallen asleep halfway through eating it.
 
* I'm still obsessed with popsicles. I had three last night. I got the real fruit ones though so I don't feel so bad.
 
* I didn't think this whole upstairs renovation thing through. I'm not used to anyone being home when I get home from worst. I'm especially not used to someone use power tools and things banging on the floor. I don't know what I thought was going to happen, but I miss my quiet! Haha. All for the greater good though. This needs to get done.
 
* I have an all day meeting today and I have no desire to go to it. Plus, I don't know if people have a sixth sense, but if I have an all day SOMETHING, then they send me emails like "oh, I told so and so you would do this today". Really? Did ya? A) You're not my boss and B) I can't.
 
* I started cleaning my desk and such last week and I never finished it. And it looks messier than ever. I got rid of a lot of stuff, which is good. But now everything is out on my desk. I wish my desk was always clean.
 
* I have to go food shopping soon, but I know that the dog doesn't need any food so it will take me a million times longer to go. I don't care if we don't have food, but the dog must always have food.
 
* It took me 3 dresses to find something to wear to a wedding this weekend. Dressing myself is SO different these days and I needed something that didn't make me look like a house. Now I need to return the other two and I'm too lazy.
 
* I know there will be free food at that meeting, but I'm hungry now and it will probably suck. Soooo... to I spend the money and get something good or wait and go for free. Decisions, decisions.
 
Alright, I'm still half asleep and I feel like this post sucks so I'm going to get a moving. Happy Wednesday Lovers!
 


1 comment:

  1. I use to clean my closet out and once I would have everything out I wouldn't want to do it anymore or I would get distracted with something else. It ends up being just like your attempt to clean your desk. I bigger mess than I started with.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...