Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Thoughts



 
Linking up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.
 
* So, first and foremost... this happened:
 
 
No big deal. The Red Sox just won the World Series is all. Sorry Katie!

* I'm trying not to go out of control with clothes for Baby Boy, but sometimes it is hard. Like when they have cool clothes on Clearance, or Zulily sends you an email about cute music themed onesies. This kid will be the best dressed baby ever!

 
* I remember when I thought I was fat. I looked like this:

I would LOVE for my stomach to feel that flat again. I'm feeling a bit large and in charge today. I'm not quite sure my organs fit into my body anymore. It isn't comfortable. (PS: First person who says "oh you just wait" or something to that effect is getting slapped through their screen. Smooch)
 
* I'm super hoping that Kristen finds out that she is having a boy AND a girl today and then she can do this Halloween costume next year! I think it is HYSTERICAL!

 
* I'm pretty sure that this picture could have been taken on the morning after my 21st birthday. Although, I must say that at least I was in my house. I can't guarantee that I wasn't face first into the floor though. I remember having to squeeze my friend's hand every few minutes to let him know that I was still conscious and knocking over a couch. And yes, there were bruises. So many bruises.

Source. This article is HILARIOUS. You have to read it!
 
* I sent this picture to N thinking that I was so funny. And then I wondered if she thought I was talking about her as "that one friend" or me. I never asked. I don't want to know.
 
 
* And in true Halloween fashion, I thought this was quite fitting.

 
I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for it to be quittin' time on Friday. I am so over this week. And most weeks. I'm raising the white flag and buying myself a pregnancy pillow today, which I swore I would never do. I sleep like shit and that does not make for a happy camper.
 
Head on over to Jennifer's blog and link up!

4 comments:

  1. I have looked like that a few times after the bar, I used to be so fun. Not so much any more ;).

    Ugh. I don't think I slept the entire time I was pregnant with WB. I either wanted to vomit, pee or had heartburn. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't been sleeping well. If the pillow helps, I say buy it! And I love all your pictures today. Especially the cat one, haha! And I don't have kids and I love Zulily!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the almond joy & mounds costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah I missed this post I honestly wasn't just ignoring it. Promise!! I like how you kept it short and sweet. Not really much to elaborate on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...