Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bumpdate: 20 Weeks


October 29th – November 4th, 2013
 
So what has been going on this week?
Not a whole lot. Still working away on the 2nd floor.
 
How far along?
20 Weeks. Halfway there! Thank God! Woo hoo!
 
Maternity Clothes?
Yep. I am SO comfortable. I don’t feel very attractive, but what are you going to do.
 
Stretch Marks?
I haven’t seen any, but I’m keeping an eye out. I’m not using my oil as much as I should, but I’m sure I will use it religiously if I see a stretch mark.
 
Movement?
Oh yeah. Dude is bumping in there. It’s funny. Except for yesterday when I had to pee and it felt like he karate chopped my bladder. I don’t even know if that’s possible, but that’s what it felt like. Still can’t wait for Big A to feel.

Food cravings?
Nothing continuous still. I need to start eating better though. More veggies and fruit. Less junk food and candy. I’ve never been a huge junk food or candy person so this is new to me.

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Nope!

What I miss:
Alcohol. A waist line. SLEEP. Ya know. Same ‘ole same ‘ole. I should just leave this every week and add to it. Haha.

Symptoms?
Not too many this week. Just some stretching pains and such. And ya know, the whole no sleep thing.

Best moment this week?
Thinking about the holidays and how next year our Little Man will be with us!

Workouts:
I need to get on this before I gain 6,000 lbs.

Gender:
BOY!

Sleep?
Oh sweet baby Jesus, please someone save me. Last night wasn’t so bad, thankfully, but I was still up twice. And I was afraid to make too much noise when I woke up and had to go to the bathroom. I didn’t even flush the toilet. I know, it’s fucking gross. But it worked. It worked!

What I'm looking forward to?
Sleeping again. Haha. Meeting our guy. Having my body back without someone karate chopping my organs! Haha. Pregnancy is definitely a trip, but I don’t think I’ll miss it when it is over.   

Feeling a bit large and in charge lately. I look in the mirror and don't think it is so bad, but then I see a picture and feel like I'm huge. I also think my face looks fat, which lead to a conversation with Big A about my multiple chins and him promising to love them all the same amount, but differently. Haha. Good thing he makes me laugh!
 
Linking up with Kristin over at Busy Bee!
 

5 comments:

  1. Do I want to know what Vernix is since you said ew? Also, your bump is adorable. Also, uncertain artichoke is uncertain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Half way there!! I am so looking forward to that milestone! You and your baby bump looks great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half way already! I am sending my good sleeping thoughts your way. Hope you get some sleep soon. Glad to hear that you got a little bit more last night. And you do not look huge. You look adorable with your little bump! And once again, your chalk board is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it possible you are already 1/2 way?! Looking good mama! I miss feeling M in my belly- you will miss it. Not right away, but you will. Girl I all together stopped flushing at night. I was up 3-4 times. I wish I could tell you it got better, but it only gets worse in the pee department come the 3rd trimester. It's not worth flushing lol. You are not alone. Love that board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via the link up and thought I'd say "hi"! I'm about 5 weeks behind you - congrats on making it halfway :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...