Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bumpdate: 21 Weeks


November 5th – 11th, 2013
 
So what has been going on this week?
Nothing much. We celebrated my dad’s birthday, started painting the nursery furniture, and picked colors for the nursery and our new bedroom when we move upstairs. Although… now that I think about it… that sounds like a LOT!
 
How far along?
21 Weeks. I prefer to think of it as only 19 left… sounds smaller.
 
Maternity Clothes?
Yep. Except for when I need sweatshirts and stuff, then I hit Big A’s stash. Mine are a bit too short now. L
 
Stretch Marks?
None yet. Crossing fingers I don’t get any. Although, I’m playing Stretch Mark Roulette since I’m only using the oil every so often.
 
Movement?
He’s moving around in there. On Sunday (the 4th) I swear I felt him from the outside. It was such a weird feeling. I haven’t been able to feel it again though.
 
Food cravings?
Still nothing continuous. I’m such a stereotype though that I’m digging pickles. I finished the jar I had at home and was a bit sad. I’m trying to eat a bit better though and I’m feeling a whole lot better. My body needs fruits and veggies more than ever!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Nope!
 
What I miss:
Alcohol. A waist line. SLEEP. Ya know. Same ‘ole same ‘ole. I should just leave this every week and add to it. Haha.
 
Symptoms?
Sleep is getting better thanks to getting the dog a bit more under control. Although my dreams have been CRAZY. Big A had to wake me up the other night because I was having a nightmare that felt so real that I was screaming in my sleep. It was terrifying. Still some stretching pains and at night I feel like he is sitting in my ribs. I don’t know if it is him or if he is just pushing things around, but it is always on my right side and MAN that hurts!
 
Best moment this week?
Just continuing to think that we are that much closer to our little man being here.
 
Workouts:
I need to get on this before I gain 6,000 lbs.
 
Gender:
BOY!
 
Sleep?
Much better. THANK GOD!
 
What I'm looking forward to?
The holidays. I’m excited to see everyone. I’m excited to get this year done with so we can move on to year of the baby. I’m excited to stuff my face at all of the festivities without caring (as much) about what I’m eating. I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday and then I only have ONE more until we get down to the 2 week appointments. (DREADING the glucose test though) And March 2014… that’s a BIG one!   

Feeling a little better in this one. Not feeling as "puffy" as last week!
 
OH...and this happened today...

Our first snow! It didn't last long, but I was excited.
 
Linking up with Kristin over at Mama and Mou!

*Also, make sure to come back Thursday for a $50 Tiny Prints giveaway!*
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe the snow this morning! Also, I'm glad your pomegranate is a little more excited about Baby P this week. I'm so excited you have a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to get some sleep finally. I'm sure you are feeling like a new person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sleep! Boo snow! ha ha! That shirt does a great job at showing the bump and you def. have a glow about you this week! Pregnancy suits you! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow! Yay! I love your bump pic this week. So cute! And that is exciting that you have picked a name! Oh man, I feel like this is flying by, I can't even imagine what you are feeling. And I am glad that you are sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pregnancy dreams are so nuts, I've woke myself up screaming, crying and yelling things. I haven't had too many bad ones in the third trimester.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...