Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

 
Dear Fellow Pregnant or Former Pregnant Women, I caved and bought myself a pregnancy pillow. This one to be exact:
It's by Boppy. And I like it, and it helped, but it velcros together. The top, side, and bottom. And it kept coming unattached. No bueno. I don't want to spend all that money on the Bump Nest one, but everyone thinks it is the best thing ever. Thoughts?
 
Dear Mr. Fresh, sorry dude, but I'm kicking you out of the bedroom. I need my sleep and it is making me not like you so much. I mean, I still love you, but you're a pain in the butt. It is one thing that I literally can't do ANYTHING without tripping over you, I can't be sleep deprived AND tripping. Maybe in a couple weeks we can try letting you back in the bedroom. Mama needs her sleep.
 
Dear Big A, thanks for keeping an eye out for trick or treaters last night even though not a single person walked by our house. I knew it was a long shot, but I wanted to be prepared just in case! Looks like we are going to have to find a neighborhood to bring our little guy since ours is a bust.
 
Dear N, thanks for listening to me complain last night. And not laughing at me when I said that I didn't think I could handle anything getting any bigger. I know I'm in for it, but you were a good friend to just sit and listen. Also, don't do it. It's a trap. ;)
 
Dear Boss Man, I've worked with you for almost four years. You see my name ALL the time. There is NO excuse for you spelling it wrong. I'm considering it a fluke and letting it slide. Don't let it happen again.
 
Dear Friday, please go by fast. I'm all done. I would like to be home and in my PJs. Thanks!
 
Dear Self, you should totally figure out a way to leave work and get your nails and your toes done today. You deserve it.
 
Dear Self, again,  do us both a favor and do those invoices that are piling up on your desk. It's going to be a bitch to code them all when they come back, so why not just get it over with. You know you will ignore them in your inbox for another week after that.
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. I bought a 12$ body pillow from Wal-Mart last weekend and it has been a life savour ever since! I don't use it right when I first go to bed but I find it does help me fall back to sleep when I get up to pee in the middle of the night. It's been great! Happy Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...