Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bumpdate: 24 Weeks


November 26th – December 2nd, 2013
 
So what has been going on this week?
Not much still. We had Thanksgiving. We ordered the crib on Black Friday and got it for a steal. We also bought a new camera so we can take great pictures of our little Bugsy. I had my first labor dream last night and then woke up to an email all about preterm labor, so THAT was fun.  
 
How far along?
24 Weeks.
 
Maternity Clothes?
Yeah. I can still wear some no-maternity tank tops and sweaters, but for the most part, I’m in it to win it.
 
Stretch Marks?
None yet. Still checking. My mom bought me Body Butter so I’m going to give that a try. We finally found one that didn’t make me gag when I smelled it. Some of those smell TERRIBLE.
 
Movement?
Pretty constant. He’s chill if I’m up and about talking. But as soon as I sit down, BAM! I got a video of my stomach moving. It was pretty cool.
 
Food cravings?
Ice cream this week. It’s more that I haven’t gotten exactly what I want so I’m still hung up on it. Which isn’t anything new for me. However, I need to stock up on the veggies and fruit and snack on those.
 
Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Nope!
 
What I miss:
Wine. Italian subs. Sleeping on my stomach. Not being tired. A waist line.
 
Symptoms?
Just some pain in my ribs. Mostly on the right side. It’s pretty uncomfortable 80% of the time. I have to sit in a weird position for it to feel better. Ditto for this week. Although, my hips are pretty sore too.
 
Best moment this week?
We had Thanksgiving, which was nice to see everyone. I also had a pre-natal massage on Friday which was lovely. It wasn’t as intense as I would like it, but I know they can’t go all out. It still helped and I felt like a million bucks. Although I’m totally back to feeling like junk now.
 
Workouts:
Ugh. I know. Every week I say I’m going to do something. Kind of like I promised that I would be active throughout this whole pregnancy. KG and I try to walk when we can, but the weather doesn’t make it easy. We are finally supposed to have some 50 degree temps and I’m stuck in meetings all week. Ugh. I NEED to get going on this or I WILL gain 1,000 pounds and I’m pretty sure my doctor will beat me.
 
Gender:
BOY!
 
Sleep?
Better. I still wake up to pee sometimes. Sometimes a sick husband wakes me up with his snoring. But, it is nowhere near as bad as it was. I’m SO sick of sleeping on my sides though. It’s painful!
 
What I'm looking forward to?
Getting the nursery and the upstairs finished so that I can start getting everything together. I have one more monthly appointment on the 20th, and then we go to every 2 weeks. I can’t believe that’s how close we are.
 
Mooooo. That's how I feel.
 
Linking up with Kristin over at Mama and Mou!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Dude you are over halfway baked. How did that happen!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys found the crib for a great price! That is awesome! And I am glad that you got to get a massage. You deserve to be pampered. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that nursery when it's all done!!
    Working out in the winter is hard to stay focused on. It gets so dark early which I know makes my motivation to do much of anything close to nothing.

    You are not big!!! Quit moooing at yourself! hahah I think pregnancy looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you are already 24 weeks! That's great that you were able to get your crib on sale Friday, can't wait to see the nursery.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...