Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I saying So What! if...
 
* I've been entering every single contest that I can find. My bank account is like non-existent, so I need all the help I can get.
 
* The only Black Friday shopping I did was for myself. A crib and a new camera. My how the times have changed. Although... that's a lie... I bought a washer & dryer last year when we were closing on the house. I'm so exciting.
 
* I'm super annoyed that every single website seems to be sold out of maternity Winter jackets unless they are super ugly, $200, or still available in XS. Umm... my ass wasn't XS before I was growing a human. It sure as hell isn't now.
 
*  I'm finally slightly motivated to get some exercise now, but only because I have another doctor's appointment in 2 1/2 weeks and I already got yelled at about my weight. And that was the NICE doctor. I meet with the NP on the 20th and she isn't as nice. PLUS I have my glucose test. Ugh. Crappy birthday indeed.
 
* I told Big A we needed to get our Christmas Tree tonight because I want to get everything set up before I get any larger. I just don't see myself wanting to do this in three weeks.
 
* Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm definitely NOT going to want to take it all down either. Haha.
 
* Sometimes I want to punch Big A in the face and then other times I realize that he is so much nicer to me than I deserve sometimes. That's normal though, right?
 
* I have no idea how this baby is going to get any bigger. I am already so uncomfortable and I feel like there isn't enough room. I'm pretty sure my ribs are either broken or bruised. I just don't know how people do it.
 
That's all for today. Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! It is normal to want to punch them in the face. But then we realize that we love them and that they are pretty amazing sometimes, haha!

    Sorry you are so uncomfortable! I hope this changes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years ago I was 9 months pregnant in Dec. so I made Kristian put up all the decorations AND take them all down after the baby was born. I vote you have Big A do the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So What if I'm a day late on reading this post :)
    That's how our Black Friday (when we do it) shopping goes. Try to get deals on things for the house. Being a grown up SUCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...