Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So What! Wednesday

 
Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I'm saying So What! if...
 
* I downloaded a water app to help remind me to drink more water, and I still suck at it. At least I'm consciously aware of how much I suck at it now!
 
* I have a whole bunch of things that I need to do for work and I have no motivation to do any of them. At all.
 
* Speaking of no motivation...I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet.
 
* I spent last night torturing my family by taking pictures with my new camera. We never take pictures (my dad will tell you otherwise, but since I've never seen any of these pictures or this invisible camera he talks of, I'm sticking to my guns on this one). It was my Nanny's 89th birthday last night and pictures NEEDED to be taken. We even got a family picture of everyone. That we haven't had in YEARS.
 
* I had to give myself a pep talk about how I looked in the family picture last night. I'll probably elaborate more on this at some point, but sometimes it is hard to accept the changes my body is going through. I learned that I need to focus on all of the amazing things it is doing and not that it looks Mammoth sized in pictures.
 
* I'm not that into my birthday this year. I don't know if it is the alcohol restriction or if I'm just feeling like there's more important things going on, but I'm kind of meh about it.
 
* I'm super pissed that I just spent the better part of a week yelling at the company I ordered my friend's baby shower invites from, only to finally get them delivered and find that they are micro mini sized and my first reaction was to call them up and scream at them AGAIN. What the fuck?
 
* I know I really need to get my ass moving so that I don't gain 1,000 pounds, but I don't.
 
* I have still have not realized yet that I should get my ass moving because it will make me healthy and a healthy body helps make a healthy baby. Health is important here. Not looks.
 
* Sometimes I get nervous that they are going to come out with some study saying that long term use of gel nail polish will make you grow a tail or something like that, but then I don't really care because my nails look good.
 
* My desk is a mess, my house is a mess, my life is a mess. And I do nothing about it. Meh.
 
* I didn't even realize that I could no longer see my feet when I stand up. No clue how long ago that happened.
 
* I don't feel like working anymore. Ever. I wish I could afford to stay home when we have the baby, but nope. I just don't feel like dealing with people anymore.
 
Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!


2 comments:

  1. There is a water app? Also, you look beautiful. What you're going through is amazing. No one thinks you look or are a whale - pep talk or not, always remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sometimes that is what all of these apps are good for. Just reminding us of what it is we DO suck at!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...