Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
This week I am saying So What! if...
* I was supposed to work on the pool last night (or do anything productive) and instead I ended up passing out on the couch for two hours. Whoops. Shit happens. Apparently I was tired.
* I stole the most delicious pastry from a meeting yesterday. I don't know whose meeting it was, or if they were willing to share, but I took it and I don't regret it. I did share though. That thing was HUGE.
* Boss man showed me the huge house he is building in NC and I told him it was too big. And then he told me that Big A and I could do stay there anytime we want, and I told him I loved him. Haha.
* I felt so cool checking something off the "house to do" list. Too bad it was just ordering curtains for the living room. And they are t he wrong size. Whatever, I'll exchange them.
* I'm just NOW realizing that I could have just gone to the store and bought the curtains. Which means I could have used my 20% off coupon AND saved on shipping. Sometimes my laziness cost me money and that upsets me.
* I eat peanut butter on an English muffin every morning for breakfast and every morning I get the peanut butter EVERYWHERE. Last week I even got it in my eye. It was terrible.
* I'm all excited because everyone is saying how cute my hair looks today and it is really the product of not brushing it and just spraying it with hairspray. Haha.
* I'm just over Summer. It isn't hot enough to swim, so being on Fall. Even the leaves agree. They've already started turning a little!
Alright, short and sweet today. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!