Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bumpdate: 29 Weeks

December 31st, 2013 – January 6th, 2014
So what has been going on this week?
Still shuffling along getting the upstairs ready. Spent a nice quiet New Year’s Eve at home due to a sick husband (who then shared his cold with me, so sweet). Got even MORE snow (show me the money!)
How far along?
29 Weeks.
Maternity Clothes?
Yeah. I can still wear some no-maternity tank tops and sweaters, but for the most part, I’m in it to win it.
Stretch Marks?
I still don’t think I’ve seen any new ones, but sometimes it hard to tell what is a mark from clothing and what is here to stay.
Movement?
Someone told me that he should be sleeping 12-14 hours a day. He does NOT. This better not be an indication of how he sleeps on the outside. Haha.
Food cravings?
Eh, nothing big this week. I am trying to eat a little healthier and I started by getting all of the ice cream out of the house… by eating it! Haha. I’m going grocery shopping tomorrow so I plan to stock up on some healthy snacks and plan meals so I stop spending money at the cafeteria at work.
Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Just a cold that wouldn’t quit, but I can’t even complain about that. I felt fine other than the fact that I couldn’t breathe awesome. But then again, I never breathe awesome so that’s not a huge change.
What I miss:
Wine. Italian subs. Sleeping on my stomach. Not being tired. A waist line. Being able to put my shoes on without a struggle. Getting up from the couch without grunting. Not feeling like a poltergeist is going to rip through my belly button. Being able to do more than one thing in a day.
Symptoms?
Still hanging in there. Just tired. I wake up a couple times throughout the night to get comfortable or go to the bathroom. I’m a furnace.
Best moment this week?
Spending my last week in my 20’s. I feel like when you hit 30 weeks you hit the big time! Haha. I am SO ready for Little Man to be here!
Workouts:
Blah blah blah.
Gender:
BOY!
Sleep?
Same shit different day. Hard to get comfortable. I wake up a couple times to readjust. Or I have to pee. I feel squished with the body pillow, but can’t get comfortable without it sometimes. Although, if I have the bed all to myself, I sleep juuuuust fine.
What I'm looking forward to?
Finishing the nursery. I would say it is about 95% done. Just some finishing touches with the construction and finish work. The furniture is in here. I just have no idea where to put it.
 
Linking up with Kristin over at Mama and Mou!

3 comments:

  1. The end is in sight girl!!! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Workouts.

    I really missed sleeping on my stomach too! Your getting closer to the end though! :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are already almost to the 30 week mark! He will be here before you know it. And I hope that his sleep patterns aren't any indication of how he will sleep once he is here either.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...