Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bumpdate: 30 Weeks



January 7th - 13th, 2014
So what has been going on this week?
Started our biweekly appointments. Learned our Baby Boy is breech (I talked about it in my update here). Started to attempt to get control of my eating habits. (I talked about that here).

How far along?
30 Weeks.

Maternity Clothes?
Yeah. I can still wear some no-maternity tank tops and sweaters, but for the most part, I’m in it to win it.

Stretch Marks?
I thought I saw a couple on my stomach, but haven't seen them again. I'm getting a little nervous now.

Movement?
I'm a human recliner. His head is up under my right ribs and his feet are down by my left hip. I can feel tiny movements under my left ribs and around my right hip so I feel like he is LEGIT stretched out to the max. And he's wiggling all the time. I just watched him for almost two hours on Sunday, just moving. It's wild.

Food cravings?
I'm attempting to kick my Ben & Jerry's habit, slowly but surely. I'm a week clean so far. I've replaced it with fruit & spinach smoothies and so far I don't really care. As long as it is sweet and cold I don't really care what form it is or what it is made out of!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Feeling a lot better from my cold. Still a little stuffy here and there, but I've been like that almost the entire time.

What I miss:
Wine. Italian subs. Sleeping on my stomach. Not being tired. A waist line. Being able to put my shoes on without a struggle. Getting up from the couch without grunting. Not feeling like a poltergeist is going to rip through my belly button. Being able to do more than one thing in a day.

Symptoms?
Sore. Just sore. My back hurts. My legs hurt. My knees hurt. My butt hurts. I'm just a hot mess. Haha. It's just the end of the day though. I do alright until about 3:00, then it's all downhill from there.

Best moment this week?
Learning that we are going to get another ultrasound at 36/37 weeks. I was hoping that we would get another one, but I didn't wish for it because I thought that it would mean that something was wrong or that they were concerned about him. BUT, this is the perfect scenario. They just want to check to see if he is still breech. Can't wait to see him again!

Workouts:
Blah blah blah.

Gender:
BOY!

Sleep?
Oh sleep. Hit or miss. I sound like a broken record. Some nights aren't so great. Some nights I wake up and my alarm is going off and I slept the whole night and I feel AMAZING! I haven't had too many SUCKY nights lately (knock on wood).

What I'm looking forward to?
Our ultrasound. I can't wait. I want to see his cute little face. PLUS, it will mean that his due date will almost be here and we all know that I can't wait for that. Haha. I have one of my best friend's baby shower this weekend that I am helping to throw and then mine is next week! Things are BUSY BUSY!!!

Linking up with Kristin over at Mama and Mou!


5 comments:

  1. Dude you are bumpin out. I cannot wait to see this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing our baby on the ultrasounds. So much fun!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Sorry I was MIA...I was in Jamaica! And I am just catching up!

    30 weeks..WOW! You are at the 10 week count down?? Does it feel real?? 30 weeks seems like a big milestone to me! ha ha! Your smoothie sounds really yummy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having a fruit and spinach smoothie every morning for a couple months straight (even before pregnancy). I think I have worn myself out on them. It's also too flipping cold in the mornings!

    Random question did you get a flu shot while pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 weeks! You are so close. Glad that you get to see him again before he arrives! And glad it is for a non scary reason!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...