Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday's Letters



Jumping right in this week...

Dear Friday, umm... seriously?! You suck. You started off sucky. You are continuing to BE sucky. I just want to throw a temper tantrum and go home. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dear Big A, you were such a trooper for going to the Infant CPR & Safety class last night. I mean... you didn't have a choice, and it was something we NEEDED to do, but you could have been a douche during it. And you weren't.

Dear Mr. Fresh, dude, your behavior yesterday was unacceptable. I can't even deal with you when you're acting like that. And I know you are just going it for attention. And yes, I had to lock you out of the bedroom. It was that or say mean things to you. I needed a moment. How about we cut it out? Deal?

Dear Baby P, here's the deal dude. I understand you're in tight quarters, but it is EXHAUSTING when you wiggle ALL DAY LONG. My app says you are supposed to sleep a lot. Um...you don't. You're always moving. Don't get me wrong, I love the constant reminder that you are doing well and just chillin' in there, but how about you go a little easier on your 'ole Mom. Deal?

Dear IRS, I don't know why you have decided to screw me this year, but I don't appreciate it. We were counting on a big tax return and we are getting like 1/3 of what we thought. No bueno. You better hope I get a big fat bonus, otherwise I WILL cry.

Dear Rings, I miss you. Oh so much. But we needed to part ways before someone had to cut you off. I mean, we made it this far. And at least my fingers don't LOOK like they are huge, fat sausages, but it was better safe than sorry. We had one too many close calls and I was not going to watch  you get ruined!

Dear Pregnancy, why are you 40 weeks long? I mean, I think on some of those lower developmental weeks we could probably speed things up and do this business in like... 35 weeks? Whatcha think.

Dear Doctor Lady, please don't take back the ultrasound you promised we could have. Well... you didn't promise, but you said we would. And I'm super looking forward to it. Don't listen to the lady who says "I think he must have moved, but I don't know, I can't tell". Obviously she is NOT sure and you know better. So let's do this business.

Dear Big A, I don't know how you knew that I needed a little pick me up, but thank you so much for your sweet text this morning. My day is blowing major chunks and it was just what I needed. You're the best.

Dear Today,  waaaaaaaaaaah! Cut it ooooouuuuuttttttt!

Alright, that's enough whining for today. Hopefully things will improve, otherwise I will be the one sobbing quietly under my desk. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your Friday is being crappy! And I hear ya on that whole tax thing. I was hoping to at least get something back this year to put towards the down payment we are saving for our new car. Yeah, that didn't happen. We ended up owing. Awesome.

    And they better give you that ultrasound. For their own good, haha! Hope your day gets better and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...