Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I thought of punching my dear sweet husband in the mouth the other night when he informed me that he needs to be home more often now to keep an eye on my since I'm "large and in charge". I then realized, that while it would be incredibly satisfying, I might not stop hitting him, and I need his presence when this Little One finally decides to join us. Oh men... when will they learn.

* I will literally cut a bitch if they get in the way of my dinner tonight. We are FINALLY going out for my birthday dinner to my most favorite restaurant. We wait for the holidays to calm down a bit, but due to the snow and stuff too, we had to wait even longer. Lobster ravioli, here I come!

* I think I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm all set with the bullshit and I'm just going to stop trying. I've tried to keep my life relatively drama free, and have been succeeding at it for a few months now. It's amazing how much easier life can be when you trim the fat a bit. But, it might be time for another round. I'm too old for the games and lies. Some people are made for each other. Who am I to get in the way of their beautiful (fucked up) friendship? Big and I know who's there for us and who isn't. I think it is important that I really think carefully about the type of people I let in my son's life. It isn't just about us anymore. I want him to grow up knowing what quality people look like. Not growing up wondering why Mommy and Daddy's friends are freak shows. Ya know.

* I'm pretty sure that I either broke or damaged my horn this morning. You see, I have a habit of hesitating too long in situations and honking at inappropriate times. Like, 5 minutes later at the same car that cut me off, when they are just leisurely driving in front of me now. It's like I react, decide to calm down, decide that I'm still pissed, and honk, but then so much time has passed that it is no longer relevant. This morning, I used it twice in a row, appropriately. Although, I might have been a little overzealous and it was sounding a bit haggard the second time. Whoops!

* I can't wait for the moments where I can stand up and not feel like my bladder is going to explode like a water balloon on the pavement. When I can sit in a chair, comfortably, without constantly wiggling. When I can wear a pair of pants that button and zipper so I can stop feeling like potty-training toddler who can't be trusted to make it to the bathroom on time if she has to fiddle with such things. This baby's days on the inside are numbered!

* I think one of my pregnancy apps is super inappropriate. It sends you daily messages, kind of like a text, but IN the app. Yesterday it was telling me to start my perineal exercises and telling me to get my partner involved... umm... noo I will not be having my partner massage my bottom. And today it says, "Oh no, I got my first hemorrhoid. My doctor says it's normal, but I'm so upset". How are these helpful? They provide me with no helpful information and I find myself just shaking my head. Oy.

* The fact that none of my work systems function with the newer versions of IE, so I'm WAY behind in versions and I feel like I'm in the fucking ice age makes me so annoyed. I mean, honestly, the shit they spend money on and they can't drop a little change to bring us up to this year? Oy.

Alright, that's enough complaining for today. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

5 comments:

  1. I am dying bc I said "I will cut a bitch" every other day when I was preggers with my first. I wanted to fight everyone :) And normally I'm the most easy going, never been in a real fight, person you will ever meet. Stopping by the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says romance like asking your husband to basically massage your taint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were just "upgraded" to Microsoft 2007. I was complaining to a friend about how I don't like it. Her response was yeah no one did when they first got it SEVEN years ago hahah We are stuck in the ice age also.
    My husband also made a comment the other day that made me glare at him. I stood up and lifted my shirt a little to itch my stomach he goes wow thats a belly!! Thanks babe please keep those comments coming the larger I get. FUCKER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I frequently want to cut ANYONE who gets in between me and food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you got your Lobster Ravioli! It sounds delicious! And that app does sound very inappropriate, haha!

    And I think it is good to assess your friendships from time to time. I think it is necessary to cut people out who don't support you or the life you are trying to live. Hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...