Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bumpdate: 33 Weeks


January 28th – February 3rd, 2014

So what has been going on this week?
Same old. Same old. Organizing. Making lists. The usual.

How far along?
33 Weeks.

Maternity Clothes?
I’m so over maternity clothes. I want real clothes back.

Stretch Marks?
Yeah. A few on my sides and a couple low on my stomach. I bought the Mama Mio Oil since it’s supposed to be the Rolls Royce of oil. I’ve been pairing it with Body Butter too. The marks are fading a bit, but aren’t really going anywhere. I haven’t seen anything new though. (*Cross my fingers*)

Movement?
He’s been kind of quiet the past couple days, but still wiggly. Just not as crazy as he was. I imagine he’s running out of room in there. He feels SO low when I’m walking though. Like, he might fall out.

Food cravings?
No real “cravings”. Just a lot of water.

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness?
Nope. Doing good. (*knock on wood*)

What I miss:
Feeling like a normal person. I just want my body back. I want my clothes back. I want to be able to sleep on my stomach, or put my shoes on with ease, or get off the couch without it being an Olympic event, or breathe normal. Eat what I want. Drink what I want.

Symptoms?
Round ligament pains. Breathing issues. Dude feels LOW so I constantly feel like someone is slicing my lady parts or they are going to crack in half. Heartburn is back with a vengeance. Back pain. Bursting into tears because I’m tired and over being pregnant. I’m a legit hot mess.

Best moment this week?
Getting things a bit more organized. Watching the days count down until this thing is out of me we meet our sweet Little Man.

Workouts:
Not much this week. Between sheer exhaustion and feeling like there’s a baby falling out of me, I’ve been listening to my body and resting more.

Gender:
BOY!

Sleep?
I plead the 5th.

What I'm looking forward to?
Getting back to feeling a bit more normal. I’ve been reaching my breaking point pretty quickly these days. Things are becoming difficult. BUT, we are almost there. Plus, the upstairs should be done this week, so we are possibly moving upstairs this weekend!!!
Excuse the face. It was like 10:30 and I had just finished my drama meltdown about not wanting to be pregnant anymore. Poor Big A. He's so good to me.

I'm pretty sure Week 18 was my absolute favorite. I felt cute and pregnant. I mean, look at those skinny legs! That was the last time I wore pre-pregnancy jeans. They promptly disintegrated on the plane home from Pittsburgh and my maternity jeans arrived the same day. Coincidence? I think not.


Sometimes I feel like my progression of pictures is kind of like those progression of pictures they show with heavy drug users. Only I'm getting bigger instead of skinnier. But the face is definitely more of a mess. Maybe I should stop taking them so late at night.

Linking up with Kristin over at Mama and Mou!


5 comments:

  1. You are almost there! Maybe you won't even go to 40 weeks! When is your last day of work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I feel for you! It'll be over soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly does look like it dropped a bit. That is a good sign, right?! That is what I have been told anyways. You are doing great. And he will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you are nuts. You do not look like a progressional drug user. Google meth progression and immediately feel better about yourself. And YES you definitely dropped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those last month's are the worst!!! I was ready to go crazy but once the baby arrives you won't even remember how miserable you were!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...