Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I feel slightly guilty that I'm sitting on the couch under my blanket while Big A is out plowing...but only slightly...


* I don't care that everyone else is done with Winter. Snow days mean I get to work from home in my PJs. I'm 12 months pregnant. Any day that I don't have to put on real pants is a good day. (Plus the money doesn't hurt either)

* I've had my thank you notes written for my shower since two days after, but they have been sitting on my table ever since, waiting for stamps. Whoops.

* I literally can not get over the cuteness of the things Megan sent Baby P! That blanket? So soft. I want it for my own!


* I'm feeling a small amount of anxiety that we don't have the car seat yet. I don't know why, I think it's just the last thing we HAVE to get and I'm anxious to get it over with. Mumsie and I are going on a major shopping spree this weekend, so we should be all set.

* I spent my Saturday night washing and folding and sorting all of the baby clothes. Well...up to 6 months. And then I left it all in the laundry hamper. To be fair... I need to get stuff to cover the bottom of the drawers, but still. I should get my act together.

This is all the Newborn and up to 6 months clothes. We should be all set for awhile. Well...until he gets bigger than 6 months, then we will need a shopping spree!

* I tried to convince everyone at work that I should work from home for the week. There's a nasty stomach bug going around and I do NOT want to catch it. I told them I would work from home and then come back on Monday when they have sterilized the office. Unfortunately, no one took me seriously.

* I'm supposed to be working, but I'm contemplating taking a nap. It's hard enough not to fall asleep at work sitting up. How am I supposed to fight it on my couch, in my pjs, under a blanket?

* I truly appreciate all of the hard work that Big A does. And know that he is out working hard for our family. But sometimes I get bummed out that we never get to get snowed in together. If I'm snowed in, he's out plowing. Or at work. And then plowing. Boooo.

Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

2 comments:

  1. I want a snow day! Lucky! I wish I could be working from home today. I would probably get more done than I do here due to constant interruptions, haha!

    And I am sooo glad that you love your stuff. I loved how soft that blanket was! I am sure they have to make something that soft for adults, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sent out New Years cards to announce the baby. I didn't send any to immediate family since they already knew. I wanted to make sure I had enough first. I have a stack of them sitting on my counter just waiting for stamps also hahah

    Thats a lot of clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...