Wednesday, March 12, 2014

So What! Wednesday

 
Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I'm totally over being at work. I get why people take time off before they have their babies. For one, to avoid the thousand "how are you feeling?" "you still here" "getting close, huh?" "when's the big day" etc. that you get every fucking day from everyone and their mother. And two... because assholes come to work sick and then get YOU sick. I managed to make it this far and through two bouts of the plague with Big A, but nope. Sick. Assholes.
 
* Speaking of things that I'm over, in conjunction with the first one, is that all people want to talk to me about it pregnancy, labor, and breastfeeding. Umm... I don't want to talk to you about any of those. I'm not an idiot, I've heard plenty of stories, I've done plenty of research, I'm good with the amount of information I know and will go off personal experience for the rest. Telling me that I know absolutely NOTHING about it or that you don't care that I don't want to talk about it, isn't cool. Cut the shit.
 
* I did everything possible to try and convince my doctor to get this baby out last week and I'm pretty sure she thought I was crazy. The most I could get her to do was to commit that the 25th would be my last day. I WILL be holding her to this and I will make sure that I leave my appointment with an induction appointment.
 
* Sometimes I want to punch Big A in the face SO bad, but then he makes me laugh. And then I get annoyed that he ruined a perfectly good bad mood. Last night I was annoyed that he wouldn't shut the TV off since I had to work today and he didn't. I said he could think of how tired I am at work while he's sleeping in and rolled over in a huff. He said he would think of me on Saturday when he was at work and I was sleeping. I asked him if I ever keep him up when he wants to sleep, and then I said, "the answer is no, never". And he responds with, "Aww, we have been married for so long that not only do you ask me questions, but you give my the answers. How cute are you?" and then I just had to laugh because he's such a jerk. Haha.
 
* I now plan on keeping him up late Friday night and then sending him this after he leaves for work so he knows Mr. Fresh and I are cozy in bed.
 
 
* I wish I could find some way to make Mr. Fresh wear rain boots when he goes outside. Everything is super muddy, especially the giant pile of dirt from when we had to dig up the cesspool in the back yard, and he is tracking mud all over the house. It's obnoxious. I'll just give him an ultimatum. Wear the dog boots, or learn to pee in the toilet.
 
 
* If there's no other reason for this picture other than the fact that I thought it was hysterical:

 
* I now wish that I could do an entire post about hilarious dog pictures.
 
* I'm super grumpy today and not even hilarious dog pictures would save my mood. I think I need to go back to bed and have a redo.
 
* I'm far too excited about my new keyboard, but I know that I'm going to hate getting used to it. Because while I love new shit, I hate change.
 
* I find it annoying that people at work are making a huge deal about me not being here and other people having to do my job for me. Like I need that shit right now. And I NEVER help other people with their work when they need it, right? Ugh. Good luck people. I take back my offer for you to call me with any questions. Don't call me. I don't exist.
 
* I lied... hilarious dog pictures will always make me laugh...
 
 
Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously going on vacation and then having to catch-up is almost harder than not going. I don't get why people would be freaking out, you're having a baby not disappearing off the face of the earth. And no one will complain when you swing in with the baby either.

    No baby talk so hm, what should we talk about? Drugs? Crack? Brownies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my eff! Those dog pictures are hilarious. I especially love the oompa loompa one. And your co-workers make me want to punch them in the face! What a bunch of assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you HAVE grass for your dog. New construction in the winter sucks. Our yard consist of mud and straw. My stepdad put the straw down for Coco otherwise we would be all mud. I'm SO tired of cleaning muddy dog prints off our floors.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...