Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Little Announcement

Hey Friends,
 
It's been awhile. I had every intention of blogging while I was at home, but I swear every time I sat down to write, Baby Boy would wake up. I got a few things written in the early days when he was a sweet little newborn who slept all day. However, my dear sweet 8 week old baby thinks he is a toddler and always wants to be on the move.
 
Weirdo.
 
Anywho, I've been going back and forth about what I want to do with this little 'ol blog of mine. I wanted to keep it going since I love writing and keeping track, but on the other hand, I'm very private with what I want to post about Baby J.
 
I know I am all over Instagram, but I'm pretty specific with who I allow to follow me on there. I've posted only a couple of pictures on Facebook, when he was first born and that's about it. I haven't wanted him out there too much and I've been fighting and limiting what other people post about him too.
 
I used to not have a problem sharing anything, but the reality is that both Big A and I are consenting adults, and Mr. Fresh is an attention whore, so he was game. But who is to say that Baby J is going to want his pictures all over the internet? That's not really my decision to make.
 
However, since he is pretty much my world, I was wondering how I would continue to write and not include him. I mean, what else would there be to talk about?!
 
So, I'm taking a page from some of my other blogging buddies and going private. That way I can be as open as I want to be about anything and not have to worry about it. I'm not in it for the money or the fame, so I don't really care about losing the followers. And this way, if any of you bitches steal my stuff and start cat fishing people, then I can totally figure it out and I will hunt you down.
 
So... if you want to keep following, send me an email: downatfragglerock13@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list.
 
Other than that, it's been real and thanks for following along all this time. 

5 comments:

  1. Okay, duh on adding me to that list. And I totally agree with you. I might be moving towards doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add me to the list also please. I think you have my email address already right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scared me I thought you were going to leave forever. I can't believe he is 2 months old already! ADD ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude!!! You know I need to keep reading!!! Very important so we can start the bestie relationship between our little men! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...