Friday, July 11, 2014

Baby J: Newborn Pictures

Remember when I had a sweet tiny little baby who wasn't a bear to get to sleep?
 
No?
 
Me neither.
 
Well... long ago, before we decided that we are grown and can do anything we want...(or try and then try because we can't - you are three months, you can NOT crawl sorry dude!) I had a sweet tiny little baby.
 
Originally, a friend of mine was going to do his newborn pictures, but life got crazy and we couldn't seem to coordinate. So, I called my wedding photographer and begged her to take his pictures ASAP because he was very quickly getting out of the whole "newborn" sleep thing.
 
By the time she took the pictures, I think he was about 3 weeks old and he was having nothing with sleeping during the shoot. So, unfortunately, my dreams of the sweet, sleep, bundled newborn pictures were gone. BUT, he's always been pretty alert and nosy, so it was nice to get some pictures of those gorgeous eyes and his silly facial expression.
 
So... without further adieu...
 
Newborn Baby J... (these aren't all of them, but just a few of my faves)
 

 






4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the family shot on the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of him and Alex! I was on the fence about doing this but now i might just have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love these!! You guys are such an adorable family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) :) these are the sweetest! He is one cute baby! The one of him on your shoulder is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...