Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Beginnings

Hey Loves,
 
I know... I suck... I promised that I would come back and then... nothing.
 
In my defense, I don't know which way is up most of the time.
 
Some things are going down at work that might be changing things a bit. I'm not really sure what the future holds here, but it's a bit unsettling.
 
With that being said, I'm trying to put my focus on some side businesses to try to pad the 'ole bank account a little bit just in case. Right now we are pretty tight, so having a little bit of extra cash is NEVER bad.
 
I've been feeling like I got bit by the creative bug lately. I did one of those Paint and Sip nights where you go, and paint, and drink wine. It was amazing. Everyone was all done and ready to leave and I could have sat there forever.
 
I have plans to get an Etsy shop up and running at some point, but I need to get some "products" done first to have something to show. It's a slow process, like most things I do these days (except for drinking wine... that is NEVER rushed...priorities...)
 
Right now, I'm still working on losing that pesky baby weight. I mean, unless you're one of those freaks who looked amazing while pregnant, you know what I'm talking about. (I love you freaks, I do, I just... I just need to hate you a little too, until I lose the weight... and then I will hate you a little less... but always love you more). I'm all into the BeachBody world right now and LOVING every single minute of it. It's still hard to find the time/money/commitment/drive to do it, but I'm still feeling positive.
 
Which... is why I became a BeachBody coach! I'm just getting my feet wet in this new world and I started a whole other blog to talk about my journey. Maybe some day I might join everything together, but you all know I'm still feeling a bit private about sharing Baby J with the world. (Unless it's on Instagram and then I am blowing that shit UP!... but that's different!)
 
Soo... if you are interested in reading about my whole healthy lifestyle journey (for the millionth time) head on over to Fit Together with KP: Life of a Healthy Mama. If you're interested in BeachBody, give me a holler!
 
Hopefully, I'll be back here at some point. You know, once things stop being crazy and Baby J is off to college!
 
(Do know that I am still stalking all of your blogs! I may not comment all the time because I suck at that too, but I AM reading! I know everything about you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...